Smith Lake/Sipsey Fork: Calling all developers! One of the last large tracts available on Smith Lake. This prime development property encompasses 50 acres sitting on approximately 4,300 feet of rock shoreline located directly across the lake from Bankhead National Forest. The views from this property are simply amazing. Conveniently located just outside of Arley,
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Winston
- Zoning: _
- Directions: From Arley take CO RD 41 N, TL on CO RD 63, after 4.8 mi, TL on CO RD 61. Property is on the RT after 3.2 miles.
- Schools: Elementary Schools: County
- Schools: Middle Schools: County
- Schools: High Schools: County
- Subdivision: Smith Lake
- Area Desc: Smith Lake
- Lot Acres: 50.00
- Waterfront: Yes – Lake
- Waterfront Features: Waterfront Footage: 4,300
- Waterfront Features: Smith Lake Body: Sipsey Fork
- Office Name: Lake and Coast Real Estate Co., LLC.